Audience Email Contacts & Activities
Once Instant Audiences has been set up, it begins the tracking of user activity. We use this activity to match and identify the anonymous shoppers as they interact with your storefront.
Instant Audiences monitors a range of user activities, including the following:
- Product Viewed: Record when a user views a specific product or service.
- Cart Viewed: Track instances where users view their shopping carts.
- Checkout Viewed: Monitor user visits to the checkout page.
- Checkout Info Submitted: Capture the event of users submitting their checkout information.
- Purchase Completed: Record when a user successfully completes a purchase.
- Checkout Started: Track the initiation of the checkout process.
- Search Submitted: Monitor instances of users submitting search queries.
If Instant Audiences is able to identify a user through their interactions, a profile is created within your email service provider. This user profile will record all the tracked activities associated with that specific user.
All profiles created by Instant Audiences are added to a master list of profiles within your email service provider. This list ensures that you have a comprehensive overview of all your customers' interactions and allows you to track all of the profiles we have provided to you.
Emails in Audiences
You may view, filter by event and/or export your email addresses from instant without accessing via your email provider.
To do this, log in to Instant Audiences and navigate to > Emails